things that make you go O_o

Do any of you vaguely recall the spooky coincidence of my dancing away to Xanadu and then reading about it in a book??

Well, guess what! It happened again. Not the Xanadu thing, but… I know!

So, I was reading the above the other day and one of the guys in it has two Russian Blue girl kittens with Russian names.

I have two Russian Blue boy kittens with Russian names. O_O

Spooky!

Lucky there’s that disclaimer “any similarity is coincidental” otherwise I’d really begin to worry that my, granted awesome, life had become the stuff of romantic and erotic fiction.

What?! It could happen. *pouts*

This entry was posted in randomness, things that make you go O_o. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to things that make you go O_o

1. *Twilight Zone music in background*

When I read that I immediately thought of you. Would have been totally freaky if the cats had the same names. THEN I'd panic and figure Maura is stalking you.

I was disappointed there was no kinky uses of chocolate in that book. Sigh. I'm so warped.

Katiebabs chook: Maybe it's a story that's snuck through a doorway to a parallel universe in which I'm really a gay erotic chococlatier with tattoos and girl kittens. O_O

Tam: Maybe she IS stalking mne but chose to only semi-plagarise my life. O_O

I was disappointed by the lack of choccie sex play too. I think I've been hanging around you too long and have kinkmosis.

5. chococlatier with tattoos? You have Hershey kisses on your arms?

No Hershey kisses here. I prefer elephant/Cote d'Or chocolate anyway.

Mmmm, chocolate.

Yanno, it would be kind of cool to read about a tattoo artist who specialises in making chocolate body tatts. Could be a nice fetish-type story…

KZ? Wren?? Sean?? One story idea going cheap!

There is a TV chef on the Food Network here in Canada from Montreal and in the commercial he's always yapping about the tattoo of lemon meringue pie he has on his arm. He has these as well “Lobster, arugula, bacon, shrimp, lemon meringue pie, “I love oysters.”

“kinkmosis” Great word. I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or outraged by your claims. 😛

Who are you kidding. You is definitely pleased, Ms Kinkymeister.

Hey, did you see that episode of London Ink where the girl got cupcakes tattoed on the tops of her feet?? Very cool. Heaps better than the guy in the US who got a cheese tattoo cos he discovered he was lactose intolerant. That was a leetle weird.

Okay, was it a cheese with a big red circle and line through it like the no smoking signs? LOL That would make sense. Kind of like those medicalert bracelets. “If I am too drunk to be coherent, please do not let me eat pizza with a milkshake chaser.”

I'm not sure I'd want to look at cupcakes on my feet everyday. Oh and we don't have London Ink, we have Miami and LA Ink. We're go NA centric. Sigh. I generally prefer more abstract stuff to tattoos of “things” like that. (Says the woman with a bird o her back.) I love the tattoos on the Bittersweet cover.

Tattoos as medialerts?? Yeah, that would work. *snort*

I like the tribal sleeve on the guy, but am not too sure about the other one.

Have to admit tho after seeing this tatt: http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz244/krisngoodbooks/7_7_2009_YOTM11.jpg, I have a sudden liking for boys who like kitty cats. Meeoow!

12. JenB says:

OMG. I proofed a version of this book and didn't catch the Russian thing. I just thought “Aww, cute kitty names.”

Apparently I'm not as observant as I thought I was. 🙂

LOL. Is that something you should be admitting in the present company, Jen? These virtuals will pick up on anything and bitch about it. 😉

Oh yeah. That was nice. At first glance I wondered if it was my old internet crush Freddie the football (soccer) star from Sweden. I didn't realize he had them on his back too. Just want to stroke that kitty's tail. 🙂 http://www.tattooculture.ro/Celebrity%20Tattoos/Freddie%20Ljungberg.jpg

Jen: So why didn't you say “more kinky chocolate sex please” when you read that book? Next time kay?

Going to bed now. Must stop posting.

Jen: Told you so.

Tam: How far down do you think those tails go??

OMG!!! I felt the same way when I read that Anita Blake wore Nikes with swooshes!!!

(Oh, wait. Maybe that wasn't me. I'll have to check the insides of my mukluk slipper socks.)

Nix the tattoo idea. I have a fear of needles and a love of chocolate, so I'd end up eating the story while fleeing from it. Or something like that.

P. S. May I have another cookie like the last one?

Why'd ya have to go wake her up? I was just starting to have fun. 😦

~ C.F.

19. you actually know this author. or, rather, she knows you through your blog. remember that one time you were posting about your kitties? she saw it and thought it was super cute and used it in her book.

Do they have cote d'or in Oz?? wow I thought it was only in stores here. Now that is scary

K Z: *snort* Twit. You get cookies if you promise to be nice for, say, 24 hours. Think you can manage that??

Mzzzz F: I see what you mean. *sigh*

Emmy: So, she DID plagarise me! *I knew it!* Although it was funnerer to think it was supernatural spookiness at work. 😦

Ingrid: Yes, we doez! I lubs elephant chocolate. *nom, nom, nom*

PS – why is it scary??

It's my fav choco brand also. It's the only brand I buy (well sometimes I buy Lindt)

Twins again! 🙂

24. I want a chocolate chip cookie serves to me by a hot man wear only his tats and nothing else.

KZ: Wimp. 😛

Katie: Umm, can I come over for tea and cookies?

I'm not sure if we have Cote d'Or chocolate. We must. These days there is no special chocolate, everything is sold everywhere in the world it seems. I will look. I'm not a chocolate snob though (although I love the good stuff). if the wrapper passed within a metre of a cocoa bean I'm good to go.

Tam, you take that back! Who, I ask you, had a character with scrotal piercings? Who had one with an elaborate dragon tat covering his genitals?

(Um, excuse me…I'm going to faint now. Just don't cut Castanet any slack if she sneaks over here again.)

KZ: Umm, I don't think being edgy in your imagination counts. LOL We need to take you out, get you drunk and send you home with your nipple pierced or something.

cote d'or is the elephant choco. We have “ordinar” bars with nuts etc here and bars with filling like praline

Me too, Katiebabs chook. Me too. *sigh*

Tam: I vote for the 'or something'. Hehehe.

Ingrid: I've been craving elephant choccies for the last 24 hours. I'm blaming you.

30. JenB says:

LOLOL…I'll definitely remember that on my next edit.

“Your wonderful readers would like more kinky sex, please. Oh, and if you write about food, please USE that food in the love scenes. Thx.”

LOL

Jen, if you could plz add “but don't go overboard on the Crisco and carved ginger for use as sounds is just too ouchy” that would be perfect. *beams*

32. JenB says:

Someone out there is writing about ginger and Crisco? o_O

Different stories, but I do hear that Crisco is considering changing part of their slogan to:

“Gay-ranteed for Best Kitchen Sex!”
    Warming: Post-coital cleanup required to avoid slipping and damaging delicate bits.

34. So, she DID plagarise me! *I knew it!* Although it was funnerer to think it was supernatural spookiness at work. 😦

well…no. I actually made that up, lol. but it sounded good. see kitteh make up a plausible plot point, which is something most authors can't figure out how to do. go kitteh!

Bummer. I was excited. *snort*

“see kitteh make up a plausible plot point, which is something most authors can't figure out how to do”

The kitteh is awesome so doesn't need to trot out the 'but it's fiction' excuse. 🙂