notice of closure: addendum

Addendum

To Whom It May Concern,

Please be advised that there will be no more cookies, ever, unless more entries are received for the Guess Who’s Who competition.

Don’t blame us.

The Management.

This entry was posted in competition, cookies, guess who's who. Bookmark the permalink.

73 Responses to notice of closure: addendum

Crap. I can't even remember what I was going to comment about you poor, sad, lonely authors because this is my word veri:

begme

Apparently, word veri believes y'all need to be out begging for more readers!? 😉

2. Welcome to the club, ladies. I KNOW nobody has read Nikolai. My total sales on it are about a hundred copies.

*passes out sympathy chocolate to all*

veri word: hyphyp. Hype hype yourself, Angel.

Now you've done it, Kris. You've got an authors' support group forming in your comments…

Thank god I have no life or you guys would feel really bad because I wouldn't have read any of the books either. But I read some of them, most of them I think. I try damn it. Oh hell, give me some chocolate too.

5. Natasha says:

Sorry Kris

last time you made me play a guess who did what where game I got promised a postcard…. still waiting.
    Thats my excuse and I'm sticking with it! (it has nothing to do with the fact I haven't got a bloody clue LOL)
    Hope you are well and I do like the aubegene picture wall or is it just plain purple?
    Did you get a package from me? I sent you a card and a cd book for whats his face.

tish

Wren, Stephani, Angelia, and trip-J, how about we start our own blog and hold a naming contest? And as a prize, we could give away…somebody else's books!

Here are a few ideas to prime the pump:

* WeSuck
    * Who Dat?
    * The Obscurities
    * Obscure Obscenities
    * Standing in the Shadows
    * Pissing in the Wind
    * Living on Bread and Water (We could actually combine these last three, but that would make for a rather cumbersome blog header.)
    * If At First You Don't
    Succeed…Give the Fuck Up
    * Call Me by Josh Lanyon's Name
    * Don't Read These Books
    * Banned in Krisland
    * Dangling from the End of the Food Chain
    * The Unfavorites List
    * E-ToiletPaper

Yikes, I have to stop! The possibilities are endless!

I left out Sean, 'cause people like his books (and Catt did the cover for Jude in Chains).

😉

Oh Dear God.

*ignores cry baby authors*

Those of you who are following this thread just to see how much you can make authors cry should go here: http://krisngoodbooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/guess-whos-who-pre-competition.html, to check out my pre-competition competition.

EH: O_O I never thought of bringing your ladies into this. Great idea! I'll be in touch. 🙂

Janna: The clock is ticking! BTW, you have until Sunday now so you get a little extra time to do some research. 🙂

Tish: G-U-E-S-S! And I emailed you know who and gave him what for. He wants you to email him to discuss. He reckons the mail to England hates him.

Okay, is KZ insinuating that I have poor taste because I've read and enjoyed all those books (except 2)? I think I might be insulted here.

Although I'll give her props for coming with some freaking amazing names.

11. OMFG KZ! Such awesomeness from you! Who dat? Food chain! *snort* My husband calls himself Mr. Cellophane because he tends to get ignored (he calls it flying under the radar).

Do you think Sean will cry over being left out?

Prolly not, cuz he's so freakin' famous.

Tam, I don't think KZ is implying that. You have fabulous taste in books. The rarest of the rare!

12. Mumma J says:

Mornin' Sissy AND everyone else…

@ Eyre I taught Kris to share, really I did, BUT now she is in her thirties she isn't listening to me anymore – well not much anyway…

Mumma: You also taught me to go after what I want in life. Sharing kinda defeats the purpose sometimes, don't you think.

14. Eyre says:

Bad Kris! You should always listen to your Mumma.

I absolutely agree about Tam, Wrenbou. Her taste is exquisite.

Sean doesn't need losers dragging his arse down by his mesh shirt.

Eyre: She's not the boss of me!

Bet you've heard that before. 🙂

KZ: I could say something rude about arses, but I won't. Restraint. I haz it. Occasionally.

17. K.Z., I think all the names you came up with are perfect. We could also call ourselves, Bottom of de Totem Pole.

18. Or sneaky bottoms. Or bottoms up. Bottoms under cover.

Threatening the cookies? OK, that's beyond the Pale IMHO!

It's my blog. I meant to be able to do what I want. Theoretically.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )