things that make you go O_o

Have you every wondered why a chubby person is considered to be a bad thing, yet a chubby cock is good, great even, in m/m?

This entry was posted in m/m, things that make you go O_o, tropes. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to things that make you go O_o

Not until you posted this.

2. But I do believe it might be difficult to actually locate that chubby cock on a chubby person. At least in cases of extreme chubbiness.

*evil grin* Don't fight it. The mental image is coming whether you want it or not.

I think the difference lies in the fact you can't shove your whole body up a feelgood orifice.

Does that help?

Wow KZ, you do know how to turn a phrase.

And not chubby but outright FAT is preferable in m/m. 🙂

5. Val says:

Great photo. That is definitely a chubby cock. 😉

6. KB/KT Grant says:

Chubby love!

If someone can write a MM with chubby heroes who have missive chubby cocks, I'd read it.

Chris: You're welcome.

Miranda: I don't need a mental image. I googled chubby cocks for research purposes. That was when I decided to go with the image I posted. O.o

KZ: Good point.

Tam: Chubby, fat, thick, take your pick. 🙂 I just find it interesting that cocks can be described like that, but, yet, the bodies they are attached to not so much. Beauty and romance go together like a horse and a carriage, I guess.

Val: Or fluffly. ;P

KB: Why wouldn't you write it? 🙂

9. KB/KT Grant says:

Oh perhaps I will… ;P

KB: Perhaps sounds good. 😉

And can someone tell me why by font is so small no matter what I do? Has blogger fucked up the settings again with an 'update'?

11. KB/KT Grant says:

But would readers read about a chubby hero? I would love to read about a teddy bear dude with a big peen.

KB: I've read stories featuring not so perfect m/m characters. I like them for the same reason that readers like romances featuring BBW. It's realistic and it's uplifting to think that love can be found no matter what you look like, blah, blah.

Thank you, Tam. KZ's my name; words are my game.

I've never in my life thought of any dick as chubby. (“Ooo, I just want to pinch its rosy cheeks! But … I can't find them!”)

KZ: That's cos he's cheeks are on the other side.

He's?? Fuck. I'm going back to bed.

16. Can it be chubby and jolly? At least for the holidays.

Stephani: Only if it cums complete with Santa costume. 😛

18. Juniper says:

Kris asked: “can someone tell me why by font is so small”
    Always a size queen.

I do like it when a character is not so perfect – but so many times they end up exercising & losing weight – not at all realistic as I don't know anyone who's lasted more than 6-weeks after buying a year's gym subscription.

Juni: Good one, you cheeky bint.

“I do like it when a character is not so perfect – but so many times they end up exercising & losing weight.”

I agree. I prefer it when there is some sort of self-acceptance about a character's less than socially perfect looks. I like that kind of message.

BTW, did you notice that I made my blog all biggerer and betterer? 😛

I did notice the change this morning. Yay you. Think I'll change mine for January.

21. Nikyta says:

O.o

Omg, I'm cracking up so much with this post and these comments.. hehehe ^_^

There was that one book from Stormy Glenn that had the chubby baker… Umm but I think he was more on the small chubby side. Lol.

I honestly prefer characters with faults cuz then I can relate to them better. Who wants a Mister Perfect anyway? *grumbles*

Haha, K.Z. you're so funny! ^_^

Tam: I'd had the previous look for a couple of years so I decided it was time for a change; ie, I was bored and sick.

Nikyta: I remember that Stormy Glenn book! I liked that one cos he was chubby and the big alpha dude loved it.

“I honestly prefer characters with faults cuz then I can relate to them better.”

Me too.

“Who wants a Mister Perfect anyway?”

Only if he came with buckets of money, let me buy all the books I wanted and then left me alone to read them. 😉

Well, a super skinny cock's not all that desired either so…

Tracy: Depends on if it comes with batteries or not. 😛

What Chris said.

Orannia: Again, you're welcome.