wanna play again?? the choice is yours

You all thought there was no way I could sucker bribe persuade a second author to play the ‘choose your own m/m story’, didn’t you?? My powers of evil good are underestimated yet again. *MWAHAHAHA!*

Guess who’s tired of how depressed I am WE all are and wants to cheer me US the hell up with some fun-ery:

K Z Snow!

Have YOU read the Utopia X series yet?? Go get them (#1 & #2) now. Hurry! #3 is out in June.

Remember how it works??

Step 1. Virtual folk choose different elements to be included in a story.

Step 2. After the counting of votes, I let you know the results…

Step 3. Hand over the lot to K Z, who has 2 weeks – no, I won’t make K Z do it in the 4 days that Sean took to write his story. why? cos that would be mean and it’s bad enough for her as it is. – to write a short story incorporating your choices and this will then be posted on the blog.

On to the fun part… the choices:

1. the setting
a) a nudist colony
b) an elevator
c) a secret hideaway
d) a customs/immigration check point

2. a cultural idiom to be included in the story
a) G’day Mate
b) Crikey!
c) ‘There are were-kangas among us.’
d) ‘That’s not a knife.’

3. a secondary character
a) an agent
b) an AI ship
c) a disembodied voice
d) the twinkiest twink you’ll ever meet

4. a conflict

d) ‘Live Long and Prosper.’ *complete with proper hand sign*

6. genre
a) romance
b) futuristic
c) crime
d) fantasy
e) romantic futuristic crime fantasy *hehehe*

Leave a comment with your choices or email me at krisngoodbooksATgmail.com. You have until 5pm Sunday 3 May (Perth Western Australia time).

Come play with us! I promise K Z doesn’t bite… much. *g*

This entry was posted in a choose your own m/m story, K Z Snow. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to wanna play again?? the choice is yours

1. Matthew says:

1. a (Naturally!)2. c (Just couldn’t resist)3. c4. d (Yes, fruit!)5. d (I’m just being mean)6. e (dtto)

Such a meanie, Matthew. *snicker*

OK, here’s mine:1a, 2b, 3d, 4a, 5b, 6e.Heh, heh. Can’t wait!

Ah, of course, the duelling penises. K Z will never live this down. Hee, hee.

5. jessewave says:

KZ actually agreed to your madcap scheme?My choices are1.a(the elevator has been done by a lot of writers and the customs checkpoint has been really well by Kit Zheng)2.d.3.b.4.a.5.b. (couldn’t resist)6.e.Really looking forward to seeing what she’ll do.

Okay, what kind of dirt do you have on KZ? Pictures? Video? 🙂 (I’ll post what you asked tonight at home – its blocked at work)1) d – having just crossed the border recently this is in my mind.2) CCCCCCCCCCC3) d4) d5) d6) aIf she goes with my choices she’s sure to have the makings of a best seller. Because anyone who can make a border crossing into a romance has GOT to have some serious writing skills. 🙂 Now I’m all excited. KZ and Kris rock.

7. violacer says:

Did I mention how much I enjoyed Sean´s story – he kind of set the bar, didn´t he ( but hey – no pressure). I am not sure if I should congratulate Kris on her powers of persuasion or KZ for her fortitute – but again, your rock KZ.My choices are:1. a) 2. c) 3. d) 4. d) 5. d) 6. c)Looking forward to the finished product.

Oh you are an evol woman Kris! That KZ must be a really good sport!Ok – my choices:1) d2) c3) c4) d5) b6) e

9. jitterbug says:

How do you come up with these choices, Kris? :D1) a2) c3) c4) d5) b6) e

Wave: I defy anyone to resist. *gigglesnort*Tam: I have a handy photo of her with a stripper. 😉 BTW, see how I’ve single-handedly been responsible for a new cultural idiom?? It’s amazing how I often I hear ‘were-kanga’ being used on the streets these days. Violacer: K Z is as awesome as my powers of persuasion. I wonder why the nudist colony is so popular?? ;)Lesley: Thanks for playing. 🙂 This should be fun, don’t you think?Tracy: I even have the evil laughter down pat. LOL.Jitterbug: The choices?? It’s a gift. What can I say. *g*

11. Anonymous says:

from LP… c, a, d, b, d, a

12. Sean Kennedy says:

All I can say, KZ, is good luck! How did Kris managed to rope you in? But at least it’s my turn to rub my hands in glee and make my choices…1. c2. c (the werekangas have to appear somewhere)3. c4. d5. a6. eOh, and Kris, shame on you. They’re only known as Scooby Snacks, NOT Scooby Doo Snacks.

Interesting choices you gave Kris :D1-c2-d3-d4-c5-d6-e

That are some choices to be made at this hour of the day.1B2C3D4D5A6E

Effin’ crikey! BTW, I’ve got a little payback of my own to throw into this mix. ;-)P.S. Sean, you remind me of Snidely Whiplash.

16. Sean Kennedy says:

KZ, I’m more like Muttley from The Wacky Races.

Thanks Anonymous!Sean: Do you think that just because you went through it that you can be nasty to someone else?? *snicker**sniff* And I was just trying to make sure that everyone understood the Scooby reference. So there!Lily: Ya think, Lily. Tee, hee.Ingrid: Absolutely. *GRIN*I also have this song in my head with the chorus ‘the twinkiest twink you’ll ever meet’. I think I’ve hit upon the next #1. LOL.K Z: Ooooh, scary. BTW, these were just some choices I happened to have on hand in the hopes that you would agree… and so I could post them straight away before you could back out of it. *gigglesnort*Sean: Complete with emphysema-ic laugh?? Or just the wacky bit??

I’m obviously in BD mode (literally) *grin*1. b2. d3. d4. d5. b (I couldn’t resist either :)6. d

Orannia: You are very BD, aren’t you. *g*I think you all have penis envy.

20. goentropo says:

Fandidilliastic!Wicked choice of options…tough to decide in some instances what would be most painfully appropriate!…1. the settingd) a customs/immigration check point2. a cultural idiom to be included in the storya) G’day Mate3. a secondary characterd) the twinkiest twink you’ll ever meet4. a conflicta) a crash5. a phrase/object/etc to be mentioned in the story somewhereb) duelling penises6. genree) romantic futuristic crime fantasy *hehehe*

I’m so stealing the phrase ‘painfully appropriate’, GoenTropo! It’s a perfect description of what I’m trying to, umm, achieve through the choices on offer. *GRIN*