dear book goddess

If You do, I promise to: try not to swear so much on the blog; write some reviews for Wave; ask Sirk when we might expect the next installment of Kanga Rules; and, stop telling everyone that Sean is a twink cyber bullying authors.

Thank You for listening, Kris.

This entry was posted in me, serious randomness. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to dear book goddess

Yeah, good luck with that. *snort*

2. You have to take into account that fully half of your TBR pile is going to contain pure shite. I have a stack of books going back over 2 years, both print and ebook, that I have yet to read. When I get around to looking at the TBR file, nothing interests, so I end up buying more books.

Tam: Doubter! Naysayer! I accept your challenge and shall meet you on the field forthwith!

4. … the fact that Emmy is buried under betas is not only her own damn fault for telling everyone that the current crop of editors were full of crap, but absfrigginlutely hilarious.

“When I get around to looking at the TBR file, nothing interests, so I end up buying more books.

Hate it when I have piles and piles of unread books, but NOTHING to *read*, yanno?”

Word.

5. Matthew says:

Don’t you ever stop cyber bullying authors!
    Sean is a twink? Sure he si not. (walks away mumbling Gotta-see-Sean-gotta-see-Sean)

Matthew: Awww, enablers. I luv ’em. 😉

He tries to deny it, but, well, let’s just say he’s dropped some pretty big clues.

7. Matthew says:

Big clues? Oh, let’s not go there… (Translation: of course we WANT to go there!)

Well, far be it for me to be the perpetrator of delicious… umm, I of course mean malicious… gossip, but…

Yeah, let me know how this works out for ya. If it does I’ll try it too.

That being said….Sean’s a twink? o’rly?

Why do they so doubt me, Book Goddess??

You mean you hadn’t heard about Sean, Tracy?? Well…

How many books are we talking about here, Kris? Perhaps you can do that thing you did around Christmas where you listed the books that you had to read and then ticked them off when you’d read them.

We can do the ole mutual support thing then and ooh and ah at your dedication.

btw…Sean is definitely a twink (well he is in my head anyway).

12. Sean Kennedy says:

Last exclusives I ever give you, beeyotch.

You’re taking the piss again, aren’t you, Jen??

“btw…Sean is definitely a twink”

I know! He tries to hide it, but he keeps losing his cool and drops his act. Case in point: He called me “beeyotch”. Puleeze. Tell me that’s not a dead giveaway!

Sean, lovey, it’s just not good for you to live in denial like this. Jen and me are thinking about organising a twinkervention. Please don’t let it come to that.

15. Lea says:

Amen…. 🙂

Say it with me, Sister. 😉

Holy crap. Its blue.

Ummm, I want to be part of a twinkervention because it sounds delicious.

Please let me know if this works cause I need some serious help too. I’ve got about 300 or more books in my TBR and it only keeps growing as more books come out. The weight, even if it’s ebooks, is absolutely crushing!!

I’m with Tam, definitely want a part in the twinkervention. *g*

Lily

Wow – blue! Purty.

Poor Sean. If Kris keeps dissing you you can send your exclusives to me. I won’t call you a twink, I promise.

<>twinkervention<> *snort*

Lily, you need to step away from the book sites. 300? You’ll never read them all. LOL I think YOU need an intervention, not poor Sean.

@Tam

LOL, I know. I’ve been doing much better the past few weeks, although that just means I’m buying much less BUT I have a long written list of books I want. Either way I need about another 12 hours in the day dedicated to reading to catch up with my TBR and TBB list.

If it weren’t for the fact that I need to work to afford books and all the other necessities of life I’d be just fine 🙂

Lily

Tam: A twinkervention is serious stuff. It’s blue now??? WTF!

Lily: Hun, your tbr grew by 100 in less than a month. We need to srsly talk.

“If it weren’t for the fact that I need to work to afford books and all the other necessities of life I’d be just fine :)”

Reading all day would be my idea of Heaven. *g*

Tracy: Suck up! Ok, you think it’s blue too?? This is weird.

Jen: Heehee.

Its a nice blue now, not sear my retinas blue. 🙂

25. Sean Kennedy says:

Thank you, Tam. At least someone is sticking up for me. *sniff*

26. Sean Kennedy says:

Tracy, I shall consider it. Kris needs taking down a peg or two.

*adds Drama Queen to list of evidence of Sean's twinkie features*

<>Please grant me the strength to not buy any more books until I’ve read all those in my tbr pile.<>Ahhh, I’m very sorry to be the bearer of bad news but….Not. Going. To. Happen. *grin*

And I think you all need to undergo an intervention WRT your TBR piles! Be ruthless!

*when Kris gets her stubborn on* It IS so gonna happen.

See my tbr isn’t that scary (ie I’m not a total slut like some others *yes, I’m looking at you, Lily*). I have what is called restraint – otherwise known as reading damn fast.

I officially declare June “Kris, read that tbr” month!

BTW, this has nothing to do with the fact that my greediness is some what allayed by the fact that I’m getting a daily short story through DSP’s “To Have To Hold” anthology. Hehehe.

Kris – how much do you have Sean wrapped around your finger that he thinks you only need to be taken down a peg or two? Really….I’m thinking the whole ladder!

Sean – I’m here for you in your time of need. lol

Deep down – way deep down – Sean loves me, Tracy. *nod, nod*

I know honey, we here at the asylum love you too. Group hug.