Some of you may recall what happens when I’m bored.
So this time I decided to try my hand at an m/m ‘get me the fuck out of this rut’ challenge.
I know. Just when you thought I couldn’t get any more awesome, right. *beams*
How it works:
1. Pick a book from an m/m sub-genre or in a style (eg 1st POV) or form (eg graphic) that you usually avoid like the plague.
2. Read it all. No DNFs allowed.
3. Write a review – long or short – and do the linky thing back here.
4. Once the month is at an end – let’s make it a St Pat’s Day finish date – all the peeps who participated will be put in the running for a $20 ARe voucher.
5. Heck, just for the hell of it, I’ll even put up another $20 for the person who reads the most books out of their comfort zone.
Me, I’m choosing an historical to read. *makes wards-off-evil sign*
What about you? You in?
PS – This is also open to those readers who want to pop their m/m romance cherry. That definitely counts as breaking out from the norm. 😉
ETA: Author Aleksandr Voinov has kindly offered a free copy his novel Test of Faith to a reader interested in testing the m/m historical waters. The copy will go to whoever contacts me first. You snooze and Kris will take it herself. *g*