more easter treats

Suit pron.

Makes you wonder what’s been going on behind closed doors at your work place, doesn’t it. *waggles eyebrows*

This entry was posted in cookies, pretties. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to more easter treats

Um, not so much at my work place!! The doors are glass and nobody wears suits.

Ditto Chris. Although suits are the thing to wear as I am in finance. Only we have open plan offices..

And certainly no one there looks as cute as the pretties in these pictures

Oh, yeah, forgot that bit, Ingrid. NONE of my coworkers could be described as hot.

As the only suit anyone wears in my workplace is the vicar's dog collar and jacket combo, I'd rather not think about that!

*shudder*

That's a bizarre tatt that naked bloke has on his back. At first I thought it was the face of the Teletubby baby sun. Looking closer it looks like some bald fat bloke – is it supposed to be buddha?

Meant to say: A big thumbs up to Mr half-dressed and hairy. Yum.

6. Matthew says:

Jenre: keep the hairy, I'm going to join those guys on No. 2. 😛

Matthew: Fine by me, Matey. You can keep Mr Bizarre Tatt and I'll have Mr Yummy Hairy Chest ;).

Okay, I laughed out loud at Jen's reference to Teletubbies and that tattoo. OH MY GOD!!! Too funny. But she might be right.

Well my neighbor in the next office to me is a cutie and gay to boot. But his door is usually open and our walls are not that sound proof so unless he's very very quiet in there with someone I won't think about it. The other guys I work with? Ummm. Not so much. Most people have offices with doors but many of them have a window next to the door to let in light so unless they've invested in blinds it's wide open. (Except for me and the cutie, although I have a window to the outside.)

Yummy cookies. Jen's has a piercing so that pretty much trumps body hair for me. So I'll have to share with her. Easter is a time of sharing (and chocolate).

Tam: I don't mind sharing. He's plenty man enough for us both :).

At my workplace, which is home, a closed door means somebody is on the crapper.

11. Cecile says:

Happy Easter Kris! Thanks for the cookies… I am hoping the girls are nice enough to share number 3 with me… That pose… that piercing… those hands… that chest… that body.. hot dammmm!!!

Just ewwww at my office… No suits… All doors open all the time and absolutely no hotties or even cuties… =( I need a new job, wonder if the cookies are taking applications!!

Happy Easter Girls!

Chris & Ingrid: Bummer. We need to find someone who works in such a situation so that we can all live vicariously. 🙂

Jenre: *shudders* I'd rather not think about it either.

And how did I know that you would like Mr Hairy Chestiness?? I must be psychic. LOL.

BTW, thanks for making that suggestion about the tattoo, Jen. No really. Thanks a bunch. Now that poor boy's back looks silly instead of sexy. Dammit.

Matthew: You can have 'em now since Jen ruined it for me. *poutmope*

Tam: I wondered if anyone would notice the piercing. Should have known that it would be you. 😉

The lack of work fantasy fodder is very disappointing I must say.

KZ: *snort* At my place it usually means that the boy kittens have been locked in a different part of the house because they've been pissing me off.

Cecile: Happy Easter to you too, sweet. 🙂

I have a feeling that some of those boys won't want to be distracted from each other by taking job applications, but, hell, why not try… that might be fun too. 😉

15. JenB says:

I commented this earlier today. DID YOU BLOCK MY COMMENT????

The fuck?!

Tell you what… you tell me how to block someone and I'll get on to that right away.

Kiss, kiss.

The guys in the first pic look sweet.

The second pic, hmmm, that tattoo is a bit strange. And you know I love me some tattooed hotties.

But for tonight, I'm joining in on super sexy #3. Oo la la, HOT.

Happy Easter everyone!

I think we might to work on a roster for cookie #3. *g*

Happy Easter, Lily!

19. Sean Kennedy says:

Happy Easter, everyone! Or, as I told my nephews and nieces, Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

Kris, did you get my slightly drunken email?

*snort*

You mean the one where you totally ruined Tigers & Devils for me with a picture of the iinet dude and the betrayer? Yeah, I got it today. Thanks so much for that, Sean. Seriously. It was awesome.

Um, not so much at my work place!!

Ahhh, what Chris said 🙂 Was just thinking I'm so glad I have a week off work, as the thought of returning to work is not filling me with joy!

…and I'll have Mr Yummy Hairy Chest 😉

0_0 (That was meant to be the goggle eyes icon, but I don't think it worked 🙂 Really? I'm not a chest hair fan myself…so that's one less for cookie #3 …although please don't think I'm being ungrateful Kris. I love you for all the cookies you provide to starving little me. (I'm laying it on a bit thick, aren't I?)

Maybe just a little.

Doesn't mean you have to stop though. 😉

23. Sean Kennedy says:

OMG, you are a total bitch.

Wait, you already knew that. And you're proud of that.

*once again, Sean is left standing crying shaking in the rain*

24. Sean Kennedy says:

STANDING.

CRYING.

SHAKING.

IN THE RAIN.

25. Matthew says:

Geez, somebody give him an umbrella or whatever he wants. *rolleyes* I *TOLD* you blue mesh is not the best thing to wear in the rain.

OMG, you're such a fucking drama queen.

And, wait, you already knew I was a total bitch so stop your whinging.

And STOP EXAGGERATING! It's only been sprinkling.

Matthew: He insists on wearing that outfit no matter what the weather.

Twinks! What can you do.

I assume temp wise it was still ok? If so I see absolutely no reason to complain!

It was like 8C with rain here today.

29. How hot is that number three guy….

Put me down for a stint on the rota with him…. his body is devine…

Happy Easter hon….

E.H>

Ingrid: It's cold for Perth! LOL. Especially as we are barely out of the stinking hot Summer we've had. 🙂

EH: Yummy, right. You've been added to the roster. You will get an email warning you that your time is about to come up. Hopefully, he will still be in okay condition by then. 😉

Hoppy Easter to you as well, sweet!

31. Seeing as how there are a heap of man hungry hussies before me – I wouldn't be surprised if I got him with missing hair patches all over…

You know how your gang love sharp implements…

Word Veri – Dogidies – I get the best word veri on your blog…

E.H>

EH: “You know how your gang love sharp implements…”

True. I've also heard that a couple of them have been experimenting with wax play… that just scares me.

“Word Veri – Dogidies – I get the best word veri on your blog…”

Blogger has yet to forgive me for going veri-less for over a year and I'm still getting crappy veri words elsewhere. It's not fair…

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )