Which everyone should have realised by now means that this ‘guess who’s who’ will be slightly different to the first one.
Nothing to do with my being random, but everything to do with m/m author L B Gregg. Just sayin’.
How to play?
1. Match the pic with one of LB’s characters or books, but this time there are no choices to pick from.
Think, you slack arses!
2. You get one chance and one chance only. No changes can be made once you hit that submit/send button and you certainly can’t delete it and try again. I see all.
3. No hinting whatsoever in the comments or anywhere else. If you do, I will get seriously pissed and automatically disqualify you and delete your comments. You’ve been warned.
4. Guesses must be received by 12noon Friday 29th October (Pacific time – if that’s not right it is so not my fault. Blame Tracy.)
5. Neither Tracy or Chris or LB can play… for obvious reasons.
What you get:
S/he who gets the most matches correct wins LB’s soon-to-be released – released on 29th October in actual fact – Dudleytown! Delicious grubby goodness with an awesome dedication… even if I do say so myself. 😛
Oh, and if there is more than one person who gets the most right, I’ll do the eeny meeny miney mo thing.
Guess Who’s Whoish
Why can't I play?! Just because Tracy and I know the answers because we were sitting here while you put the post together? Hmph. Lame reason.
This game makes me look like a wise ass.
I'm not playing, but OMG the cat massage picture is too cute for words.
And I know all the answers! MUWAHAA
2. Happy Ending guys
4. Romano (sorry haven't read these!!)
5. Cover me teacher guy
Do I win?!
1. In and Out – Adam
2. Happy Ending
3. Gobsmacked – Mark
4. Catch Me If You Can – Jean, Ceasar's Boss
5. Cover Me – Finn
OMG, this is funny. Okay let me try! Yay!:
2. Happy Ending opening scene – rowrz!!! -screeeech!
3. Mark from Gobsmacked
4. Gerard Butler
5. Carolyn Crane's male alter ego
Chris: Lame?! You've already read the bloody book! Geezus.
LB: I know. Cool, right. *beams*
KBC: Tease! 😛
Jill: *zipping lips*
Mariana: Good luck!
CJ: “Carolyn Crane's male alter ego.”
1. JT representing the stolen item in Catch Me If You Can.
2. The Happy Ending happy couple
3. Umm. No clue. Mario Batalli from Iron Chef. LOL Not exactly in your books.
4. The clown collector from Catch Me If You Can
5. Finn from Cover Me
OK. Here goes…
1. Adam from In and out
2. Seth from Happy Endings
3. Mark from Gobsmackied
4. Caesar from Catch me if you Can
5. Michael from Cover Me
Tam & Jenre: *pats* Good girls.
You SF gals are all drinking aren't you? **evil eye** I am officially opening wine.
No. *looking at Jen's new glass of red*
Wherez my prize?
*points up at closing date* No one gets nothing till then, sweetheart!
CJ you are a prize, babe.
You're just so mean! Why can't I play. I swear I'll get all the answers wrong, just for you. lolol ok, that will never happen but it was funny to say.
I beer Lisa. 1! That's it and they cut me off! Ok, not really but I like getting Kris into trouble. 🙂
I'm going to need to do some research!
You're sitting next to Tracy & Chris while posting? All of you there? *bounces on chair* In a way, this is good, as it will make me save for next year 🙂
I was CJ wrapped in a big red bow with Gumby waiting for me at my front door.
Orannia: Start your research and saving, girl!
KBC: Tam and I saw Gumby dolls in a store here yesterday. I haven't see those for years.
Alrighty then, Kris.. I hope y'all are having a good time! 😀
Here's what I'm guessing:
1. Jean Luc's stolen sculpture from Catch Me If You Can
2. Happy Ending Boys
3. Mark from Gobsmacked (Omg, sooooo funny)
4. Peter from Catch Me If You Can (have I mentioned clowns scare the shit out of me *shudders*)
5. And, Michael Finnegan (Finn) from Cover Me
I just read the whole Men of Smithfield series again a few days ago so I best get at least those right!
The winner of the free copy of Dudleytown is Nikyta!
You got all of them right, sweetie!
My computer connection is playing up so I can't contact you via goodreads to get your email address but to get your free copy of Dudleytown please either email me or LB at gayromanceATgmailDOTcom
Thanks Kris! 😀