Which everyone should have realised by now means that this ‘guess who’s who’ will be slightly different to the first one.
Nothing to do with my being random, but everything to do with m/m author L B Gregg. Just sayin’.
How to play?
1. Match the pic with one of LB’s characters or books, but this time there are no choices to pick from.
Think, you slack arses!
2. You get one chance and one chance only. No changes can be made once you hit that submit/send button and you certainly can’t delete it and try again. I see all.
3. No hinting whatsoever in the comments or anywhere else. If you do, I will get seriously pissed and automatically disqualify you and delete your comments. You’ve been warned.
4. Guesses must be received by 12noon Friday 29th October (Pacific time – if that’s not right it is so not my fault. Blame Tracy.)
5. Neither Tracy or Chris or LB can play… for obvious reasons.
What you get:
S/he who gets the most matches correct wins LB’s soon-to-be released – released on 29th October in actual fact – Dudleytown! Delicious grubby goodness with an awesome dedication… even if I do say so myself. 😛
Oh, and if there is more than one person who gets the most right, I’ll do the eeny meeny miney mo thing.
Guess Who’s Whoish