me at carmel

This entry was posted in me, USing it. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to me at carmel

1. Sweet! Hope there is a drink in your hand too. *wink*

Looks lovely. I wish I were on the beach with you, preferably holding a margarita, rather than being back in cold, wet England *sigh*.

Miranda: There wasn't… at that point. 😉

Jenre: Apparently it is going to be weather like this for the rest of the week. I lucked out. 🙂

LB: Me too. *grin*

Sigh. That beach sand looks beautiful and powdery. I had to scrape frost off the car windows this morning. *sob*

Enjoy the rest of the trip down the coast.

5. Nice. I especially like that it doesn't seem to be crowded with people!

6. I would sooooooo love to be at the beach right now.

Lovely scenery! A drink and a book is all that's needed to make it perfect. Well, that and a couple of hot “cabana boys” too. 😉

You lucky lady. Did you see Clint Eastwood? (Isn't he or wasn't he the mayor of Carmel?)

Yeah, a beach would be just the ticket right about now. Because “now” is November. In the north. And it's getting frosty. As the country goes to hell in a tea tin. Blech.

We're headed there today!!

Oh looks fun. It's a definite umbrella in the drink moment. 🙂 Hope you're having fun on your drive.

11. Eyre says:

Lucky girl! I'm so glad you're having so much fun. *hugs*

12. nichem says:

Carmel is beautiful. I was there a few years ago– wish I was there now!

So are you driving down to LA from SF? It's a really pretty drive along the Pacific coast.

When you get to LA, be sure to go to WeHo. And go to The Abbey there. 😀

Tam: It got to the low 90s during some parts of my trip today. I'm sunburned. O.o

Wren: There were a fair amount of tourists coming and going but, yes, there was much space to be had by all. 🙂

Lily: Most of the men seemed to be a wee bit old to be cabana boys, Bummer. 😦

KZ: I practiced my best Clint Eastward impressions to no avail. It was very disappointing. *sigh*

Jase: Yep. 🙂

Chris: Hoped you liked it as much as I did. It was very cute with about a gazillion galleries. Bloody hell.

Tracy: Am having a blast. It's gorgeous country.

Stephani: The weather has been awesome. Everyone keeps telling me how lucky I've been with it.

Thanks Eyre. ((SMOOCHIES))

Richelle: The coast drive is stunning. I spent a lot of time oooing and arring and trying to remember to stay on the 'right' side of the road. LOL.

We didn't poke around the galleries – we peeked in a yarn store. And I got wet up to my knees playing in the waves. Then we went and had gf pizza and beer in Carmel (the away from the sea bit).

16. Anonymous says:

You are indeed lucky..it was cold, wet and rainy a few weekends back. At one point sand from just up the coast was exported to Hawaii, 'cause volcanic beaches are a bit rocky. Clint was mayor back in the 80's…every once in a while you see him around town. Best chance to see him is at a restaurant/hotel he owns-Mission Ranch. Glad to hear that you are enjoying my bit of the world. Fun and Safe journeys.

Eastofeden

Eastofeden: It's been absolutely gorgeous even if I didn't get a chance to see Clint. 😛

thank you for your wishes. 🙂

You look like you're having some down time – YAH!

Orannia: I have been lazy the past couple of days. Relatively speaking. It's been lovely meandering. 🙂