Yeah, I’m bouncing around all over the place with this end-of-year wrap-up crap, but welcome to my brain… which appears to be even more random than usual.
Who knew that was possible.
It’s mind boggling.
But onward to the wrap-up!
Let’s go beyond the bookity faves and look at what other stuff we’ve all found in 2011.
Oh, and it has to be in the form of a list because it is unnatural to do otherwise.
Also, it has to be an even number.
Which has nothing to do with my OCD.
So, here we go!
The 2011 ‘We Think They’re Just Tops’ 10
1. Bookity (Look, we have to. I am a reader’s blog. Apparently.). Mine: As always, there can be only one. My god… *hand to heart* Sir Terry Pratchett.
2. Online thing. Mine: Tumblr!
3. TV/Film. Mine: The Killing (freaking awesome crime series from Denmark), Manuel and Lalo from Botineras and The Kiss! Blaine. ❤
4. Music. Mine: Adele. My girlfriend. *dreamy sigh*
5. Event (Personal). Mine: My new tattoos and my trip to the US and catching up with old and new mates. 🙂
6. Event (World). Mine: NYC’s saying yes to gay marriage, The Royal Wedding (being a Republican so doesn’t count at such times) and Australian Labor’s vote to change it’s platform on marriage equality (one can but hope).
7. Discovery. Mine: Becoming aware and increasing my understanding about the trans* and genderfluid communities, Mindfullness and Andrej Pejic… if you hadn’t already guessed. ;P
8. Controversy. Mine: Well, mine. Obviously.
9. Word. Mine: Douchecopter.
10. Achievement. Mine: Surviving the year with the help of my family and a lot of friends whom I love with all my heart and are so very grateful for.
Share your 2011 faves in the comments so we can pick on ’em and stuff. 😉
Those who dared:
ouaqquwcgk on my confession dkmhwgijnw on random awesomeness Kris on maybe it’s me, but… kaetrin on maybe it’s me, but… Kris on maybe it’s me, but…