random awesomeness

Why not start 2012 as I mean to go on – like I’ve really changed that much – with some book-related snark.

You’re welcome.

This entry was posted in awesomeness, extra further randomness, reading, serious randomness. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to random awesomeness

And then I hope you typed “Ctrl-A” and “DEL”…

2. Natasha says:

LOL!

I agree with Chris…. No more please.

Tish

lol See how easy it was?

Chris & Tish: But about all the dosh I could make!

Tracy: *ponders* Make I should rethink my automatic response of 'fuck no' when people ask me about my aspirations to become a writer. 😛

5. Natasha says:

Richelle meads Vampire Academy is so much better. Maybe you could face plant one of those. I'd buy it 🙂

Tish

Tish: I could never get beyond the first book of that series. The characters just didn't work for me.

*snort*

And then I hope you typed “Ctrl-A” and “DEL”…

ROFLOL!

I actually read the first couple of books in the Vampire Academy series, but then I just lost interest.

There seems to be consensus between us on this matter. One wonders why. ;P

9. Natasha says:

I loved them… Okay not loved but really really liked them, muchly LOL! I guess after Twilight I was desperate for anything better than that. Also tall sexy Russian who turns bad… God yes! It did get a bit to angsty in the last few books but still one of the better series I've read. My eldest is a House of Night fan. I read the first few but couldn't get further.
    Is the Hunger games film any good? I heard the books are but not sure if transferred well into a film?
    There is another series I tried, YA, called City of Bones. I think I read the first couple of pages and thought it seemed okay but can I find the book now! Nope, it's gone like everything else, I think it's behind the sofa LOL!

Tish

I preferred House of Night too, but my slump has put me several books behind on the storyline.

I've also read the City of Bones – I really enjoyed what was a trilogy but went on to become a series. I never bothered with those that came after Book 3. Plus they were historicals. *shudders*