I saw this great Q & A thing for parents and kids at Tracy’s blog (whose girls are such cuties 🙂 ) so I thought why not try it with my boys.
Here’s how it went…
Feliks: Bad Cat!
Boris: No, kitty, no.
2. What makes your mum happy?
Feliks: When she feeds us, pats us and we lay on her and stuff.
Boris: When we’re not naughty.
Feliks: When I accidentally pat her with my claws out.
Boris: When I play with her toes when she’s asleep. It scares her, I think. 4. How does your mum make you laugh?
Feliks: When she thinks she can get us to stop fighting.
Boris: Yeah. She makes funny noises.
5. What was your mum like as a child?
Feliks: Small like us but not as furry.
6. How old is your mum?
Feliks: In cat years?? Nearly 5.
Boris: Ancient. That’s how old she says we make her feel.
7. How tall is your mum?
Feliks: High enough to be a great perch.
Boris: *whispers* She’s a giant.
8. What is her favourite thing to do?
Feliks: Pat us.
Boris: Feed us.
9. What does your mum do when you’re not around?
Feliks & Boris: ????????????????
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
Boris to Feliks: What does that mean? Is she leaving us because she’s become famous??
Feliks: *sigh* It’s a hypothetical question, doofus.
Boris: Oh… What does that mean?
Feliks: *rolls eyes* Just forget it. It’s not like she can become famous for looking after us anyway.
11. What is your mum really good at?
Feliks: Cleaning up after us.
Boris: Saying bad words. *giggle*
12. What is your mum not very good at?
Feliks: Not saying bad words.
Boris: Letting us play with the stuff we want to play with. You know like those white things that come in the little boxes with plastic on them. Man, they’re fun on the floor boards.
13. What does your mum do for her job?
Feliks: She reads a lot and plays with that long black thing she likes me to lean on sometimes. It has a lot of buttons and makes clicky sounds.
Boris: *tilts head* What’s a job?
14. What is your mum’s favourite food?
Feliks: You know; the food we like too.
15. What makes you proud of your mum?
Feliks: The way she cleans up and looks after us.
Boris: The amount of bad words she knows. *gigglesnort*
16. If your mum were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Boris to Feliks: What’s a cartoon??
Feliks: It’s those things that move on the big black scratching post.
17. What do you and your mum do together?
18. How are you and your mum the same?
Feliks: We both get annoyed with Boris.
Boris: We both like to sleep.
19. How are you and your mum different?
Feliks: I have a tail and she doesn’t.
Boris: I have ball..
Feliks: Not anymore you don’t genius.
20. How do you know your mum loves you?
Feliks: When she comes running when I start crying.
Boris: When she sighs and pats me.
21. Where is your mum’s favourite place to go?
Feliks & Boris: She likes it with us best.
My boys. *sigh* God luv ’em.