maybe it’s me, but…

… errm, nup. Got nuthin’ today.

Here, have a cookie and then go read about mushroom boobies here and here. You will laugh your arse off.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You prob’ly shouldn’t drink when you’re reading these posts, otherwise you’ll be cleaning up spit, drink and cookie crumbs for hours.

This entry was posted in blog pimpage, cookies, extra further randomness, maybe it's me but, pretties. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to maybe it’s me, but…

I think I'm in love. I adore that picture.

The boobie mushroom lady is hilarious.

That cookie needs to be nawed on a bit. I'll take first shift. Aren't I nice?

Tam: You should. You're the one who sent him to me after all. 😉

We love the 'shroom boobie lady.

Tracy: Wow, Tracy, that's really kind of you to volunteer like that. You're such a trooper.

4. wren says:

I'll take a turn!

With the cookie, not the boobie.

5. All you need is cookies and shroom boobies! Nom Nom.

Wren: You're almost as kind as Tracy is re: cookies.

KBC: *snort*

7. I DID laugh my arse/ass off over those last few mushroom photos! And this guy today is so handsome — what a treat.

I AM a trooper! (with fringe) In fact, I may have to volunteer to take ALL shifts. Just sayin.

It's been a very long and tiring day yet all of a sudden I'm feeling much better. I love cookies!!!!

Some men are just so beautiful, it hurts.

Val: I'm glad you like the cookie and that the posts made you laugh. The latter were too funny not to share. *g*

Tracy: Funny girl leave some cookie for the rest of us. 😉

Lily: Am sorry 'bout your day, but glad to hear that the cookie made it all the much better. 🙂

Jen: Yes, they are.

12. When I'm having a bad day, all I have to do it come here and it all goes away.

No pressure Kris! LOL

Yeah right. *sweats* 😉

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )