I was bored shitless the other day and trying to work out what I could do when it suddenly hit me…
I could try my hand at this meme thing and see how many people I can suck into my world of procrastination!
I know. Awesome, right. *beams*
So, there need to be rules don’t there… err… ummm… okay!
1. Answer all the questions below in either the comments here or post it on your own site. If you post it on your own site you have to come back and give the link here so I/Kris can mosey on over and
see if you answered correctly have a sticky beak.
2. You have to tag two other people once your done and pester them relentlessly until they do the meme too.
3. Instead of a meme image thing you have to post a cookie, preferably a twofer. It is an m/m meme after all. 😉
*rubs hands together in glee*
1. How long have you been reading GLBTQ fiction?
2. What was the first book you read in this genre?
3. Are you ‘out’ as a reader?
4. Ebooks, print or both?
5. Do you buy direct from publishers or from secondary sellers?
6. Prove you’re a Book Slut. How many books would you say you buy a week?
7. Are you a cover, blurb or excerpt buyer?
8. Yeah, you read reviews, but do you actually take notice of them?
9. Who’s your fave publisher?
10. What about authors? Your top two only!!
11. Is there a sub-genre you particularly dis/like?
12. Short or long?? *rolls eyes* And, no, I’m not talking about cocks.
13. Anything turn you off about m/m or is all just glorious smut to you?
14. Finish this sentence. You know it’s m/m twu wuv when…
15. What trope or theme are you heartily sick of in m/m romance?
16. If you could choose any 3 characters for a m/m/m who would they be?
17. What new GLBTQ release are you most hanging out for right now?
18. What GLBTQ book has completely blown you away this year?
19. What do you think we’ll see more of in m/m romance in 2010?
20. Don’t you agree that author Josh Lanyon should kill off
arsehole character Jake Riordan?
Tag; you’re it:
Jenre (Cos it’s such fun to pick on you, Jen. :D)
Lily (It’s all about payback, baby. *hehehe*)