So you’re getting it again and don’t be bitching about it, alright!!
Go here for the rules, blah, blah.
1. How long have you been reading GLBTQ fiction? Nearly 2 years.
2. What was the first book you read in this genre? Can’t honestly remember, but J L Langley’s Without Reservations was among the first.
3. Are you ‘out’ as a reader? To my family and virtuals, yep. Actually one of my closest friends was around yesterday and saw Sean’s magnets on my fridge. Seeing her confusion, I explained it was for a gay romance. Not sure how she took that. LOL.
4. Ebooks, print or both? Both.
5. Do you buy direct from publishers or from secondary sellers? Usually sellers.
6. Prove you’re a Book Slut. How many books would you say you buy a week? A lot. I’m too scared to even count how many I’ve bought and/or ordered this week.
7. Are you a cover, blurb or excerpt buyer? All three!
8. Yeah, you read reviews, but do you actually take notice of them? Sometimes. What bothers others may not me so I tend to take them with a pinch of salt.
9. Who’s your fave publisher? In terms of consistency and quality I’d have to say at the moment it’s Blind Eye Books.
10. What about authors? Your top two only!! Hmmm, this is actually harder than I thought it would be because some of my auto buys have been supremely disappointing of late. M L Rhodes without a doubt. The second?? Whatever author team that includes Madeleine Urban. *hehehe*
11. Is there a sub-genre you particularly dis/like? I avoid historicals like the plague.
12. Short or long?? *rolls eyes* And, no, I’m not talking about cocks. Long!
13. Anything turn you off about m/m or is all just glorious smut to you? Water sports and scat play. Just ewww.
14. Finish this sentence. You know it’s m/m twu wuv when… you’ve always been a top/bottom but you’re willing to switch for him foreva and eva.
15. What trope or theme are you heartily sick of in m/m romance? That BDSM will cure all your physical and/or psychological problems.
16. If you could choose any 3 characters for a m/m/m who would they be? Buggered if I know. Hell, I just came up with the bloody questions, not the friggin’ answers.
17. What new GLBTQ release are you most hanging out for right now? Fires of Ballian by M L Rhodes.
18. What GLBTQ book has completely blown you away this year? Hero by Perry Moore.
19. What do you think we’ll see more of in m/m romance in 2010? Definitely steampunk.
20. Don’t you agree that author Josh Lanyon should kill off
arsehole character Jake Riordan? Fuck YES!!! Kill him. KILL. HIM. DEAD.
Tag; your it: Been there, can’t be arsed pissing off anyone else…
today yet. 😉
Cookies! Here’s a fave piccie of mine:
*sigh* Sooo good.