I know some of you have been waiting for this so without further ado…
The prompts for Jambrea Jo Jones’ m/m story!
1. the setting ~ an abandoned stone tower… or is it…
2. some background to one of the main protags ~ one wishes the seven guys he lived with were more his type
3. another character/s ~ It was a tie! I LOVE when it’s a tie. Jambrea has to include a snarky side kick AND a talking wand in her story. Woot!
4. a conflict ~ a dragon thinks the virgin hero would make a yummy meal *Perves!*
5. an object/phrase to be mentioned in the story somewhere ~ ‘Where the fuck is a Fairy Godmother when you need one?’
This is going to be fun!
For us. 😛
Oh, and this is my last day at DIK so go and visit me there. It might help you understand why I snickered when I found the above image. 🙂
Oooooh. Can't wait for the result. Good luck Jambrea, I'm sure it will be outstanding.
Jambrea rocks, I can't wait either!
As for the pic, I know you know you are in a class by yourself, but are you trying to tell us you are our fairy god-mother? hmmm? I think you are, and I might have to agree…you bring sparkle and shine to my life at least 4 times a week *winks*….can you grant wishes, cause I have TONS of em *gigglesnortgiggle*….ahem, please?
Yay Ya Ya Ya Yay!
Wonderful :). I shall look forward to this.
Have fun, Jambrea! Hee hee.
*gulp* Better get busy. lol
Jambrea: I'm loving these choices. You can go wild with them. 🙂
Elaine: While it is true I am as awesome as a fairy godmother, I don't do the wishes thing. Unless they're mine. Naturally.
I'm loving them too and ideas are already forming. Woot. 🙂
Oh…wait. *stomps foot* Darn it…what will I ever do. lol
ROFLOL! Love that photo – it's hilarious!
And great choices! Good luck Jambrea 🙂